Accepted G0ld3n - STEAM_1:1:103437464

Discussion in 'Completed' started by blake pelc, Sep 9, 2019.

1. blake pelc

blake pelc New Member

In-Game Name:
    G0ld3n

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:103437464

Listed reason for ban:
    Anti-Cheat Conviction

Which server you were banned from:
    sneaK's 1v1 Arenas #1 !ws|!knife|!gloves|128 Tick

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was young and thought it was cool to cheat. I am now much older and looked past all of that and just want to enjoy the sneaks 1v1 server just like the old days. I love your servers so much and it would mean the world if you could help me out.

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

I see your ban is just over a year old, can you provide a list of any other accounts you have/had access to?

3. blake pelc

blake pelc New Member

I have no other steam accounts on my pc, but my brother also has a steam account that connects to this IPadress - but to be really honest I really don't know what I was banned for because I used to play your servers a lot, like-- a lot, Then 1 day I remember that someone in the server asked that if I knew how to flip the weapon to the opposite hand of the csgo character and I remember posting the command in chat "cl_righthand 0" After that, it then displayed a grey banner kicking me and it said that I was banned due to cheats. I was playing with my friend in that server that day and he was so confused because he knew me in real life and knew that I didn't have hacks in csgo. I'm not sure if your servers ban people if they have a VAC ban on their profile, but I do from the game MW2 but that's it. I just came back to csgo and started your server up and wanted to play your 1v1 servers so bad becasue they were the best over any other community at the time, that's the real truth. I just wanted to let it all out there because I didn't want to fake the unban fourm and respond to your questions with lies. I'm not trying to be an ass if it showed in anyway but you were and still are the very best in my eyes.- much love and respect -

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  4. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

I've gone ahead and unbanned your account, have fun!