No Change/Rejected Gagged Without A Reason

AngeredHippo

Reaction score
A player named low-see abused his power in sneaK's easy surf and gagged me without a reason. Because I was gagged, I could not report his abuse, as I was blacklisted from sending reports.

losii

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Firstly, I muted you for saying the hard r which is not allowed on our servers because it associates with racism, should be very clear about that. Secondly, I gagged you for staff disrespect saying "shit admin" etc, both things you did were against the server rules. There were reasons behind both mute and gag and they should be very obvious

AngeredHippo

Reaction score
Firstly, I muted you for saying the hard r which is not allowed on our servers because it associates with racism, should be very clear about that. Secondly, I gagged you for staff disrespect saying "shit admin" etc, both things you did were against the server rules. There were reasons behind both mute and gag and they should be very obvious
When I was gagged, a reason was not given. You are giving a reason post hoc to hide your abuse.

Mandii

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
When I was gagged, a reason was not given. You are giving a reason post hoc to hide your abuse.
Hello, When any action is taken a reason is always provided. You can always check SourceBans to see the reason of action.

1634720143340.png

As a side note saying the hard R in the sever is something not tolerated, and action taken against those who say it is not deemed abuse of power.

If you have further issues with the actions that were taken against you feel free to speak with an admin, who can further clarify.

AngeredHippo

Reaction score
Hello, When any action is taken a reason is always provided. You can always check SourceBans to see the reason of action.

View attachment 983

As a side note saying the hard R in the sever is something not tolerated, and action taken against those who say it is not deemed abuse of power.

If you have further issues with the actions that were taken against you feel free to speak with an admin, who can further clarify.
I didn't bring up the hard r I don't know what that's about. What is "admin disrespect," what exactly did I say?

AngeredHippo

Reaction score

View attachment 983

Please keep the conversation on topic.

T43pIJ4X

Reaction score
You literally said the n-word and then began acting like you didn't and asked for proof when it was clearly you. Then you switched to trying to debate that your use of the n-word was okay because it you used it in a non-racist context. Regardless of what your opinion on this is, the point is you're purposely lying about what happened and being deceitful.

Additionally, the other day you were trying to debate people about why it was okay that you continued your friendship with an underage girl that you broke up with once you found out she was 13 (yep, I'm doing an ad hominem).

Once again, regardless of what your opinion is and whether it's intentional or not, you bring up controversial topics and stir up drama on the server.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Racism is very much against our rules, and arguing via text chat over the span of almost an hour is absolutely uncalled for, and your second gag referencing rule #5 is quite warranted from chat logs alone.

In the future, I'd recommend a few things:
  • Review our community rules
  • If there is a concern with a particular user (staff or non-staff), it can be privately reported here
  • Be honest
Seems as though you have a good amount of hours here without any previous issues, so let's just say this was a fluke and we all learned something today :)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?