Denied Giorno's Admin Application

Big Boss Alex

Reaction score
In-game name: Giorno Requiem
Link to Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Jontron9897
Average hours: 30/week 5/day
Most played server: Easy Surf
Average hours to commit to role: Same as gameplay average and any additonal from !calladmin commands

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
To represent the sneaK community by handling situations in a fair and effective way, holding every player accountable to the rules including myself, to help beginners learn how to play the game, to help newcomers join the sneaK community, and to help others enjoy their experience.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
There are many times I will get on the surf server and find I've made alot of friends and continue to make new ones the more I play. I want to be a friendly face that not only represents myself, but what sneaK's servers wants to be. I also feel that the Beginner surf is in need of more admins at different hours then the admins are currently awake for. This is to say that I play very late in the evening and early morning and find that admins aren't present to handle players that decide to break the rules. I also want to get to the know the sneaK community because I've already made friends with some of the admins as well as the regulars of the server.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
Because I have had the opportunity to be an admin in another surf server for an extended period of time. I had surf admin on Tango Worldwide for about a year until I went to college and the server died out and has not come back since. However, during my time as admin I learned how to handle most situations that are common to surf servers including this one. I also am extremely active on the server everyday so I can meet new players, direct them to sneaK's community, and handle troublesome players at more hours of the day than an average player. I also can fairly judge situations even if the outcome may not be clear. I also will hold everyone accountable even my friends to the rules of the server without any exceptions.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
OP not seen since July, feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?