hi guys jackie here

Reaction score
hi you may know me but WIPE YOURE BRAIN CLEAN. this totally necessary and deserved ban i’ve received has reformed me into a perfect specimen of sneaks. i’ve been hitting the gym. it kinda hurts my hand but i’ve been told it changes people. no need to ever mute me again you should just probably turn up my immunity to like 942 so you never have to worry. i’ve been studying the rule book man you can quiz me anytime. as long as it’s open book. you won’t even recognize me you’ll be like hey who’s she oh wait she’s jackie didn’t notice cuz of HOW GOD DAMN WELL SHE FOLLOWS THE RULES. i’ll be back in three days see you then cuties

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I had just finished my daily routine at the local gym, it's quite a small gym and I'm regarded as the best athlete there. In fact some people even call me "boss". Anyhow, I was minding my own business and getting changed when all of a sudden a stranger, I've never seen before, walks in. He's wearing a peculiar costume (mind you he reminds me of a jabroni), but as they say "don't judge a book by it's cover". Since I'm in high spirits I greet him with a friendly phrase and inform him that the association he's looking for is only 2 blocks down. Here comes the shocking part, the jabroni returns my gesture with an insult and tells me to go defile myself. I'm quite shocked, but since I have a reputation to uphold around here I don't let him intimidate me and calmly reply that he can go do that to himself. Our eyes meet and I understand that this guy will not back down and that this must be solved by a contest of strength. After a long match, I finally beat him into submission, defending my title.

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
"hay guyz im reformed" *2 seconds later* " *autistic screeching* HAI GAIS ITS MEEEEEEEEEEE J A C K I EEEEEEEEEEEE"

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Is this the kind of reformation you had when you took a month break then immediately started micspamming again or are you gunna last 2 weeks this time?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?