♥HI I'm Zentih♥

zenith

Reaction score
♥HI i'm Zentih♥
i'm not really a surfer i sometimes try to surf for like 5 minutes and then i complain and give up, i watch sneak stream on the occasion and i'm friends with other people on the forum.

Check out my blog on tumblr:
http://zenithae.co.vu/

I always decorate my steam page for the season so stop by sometime: http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenithaesthetic/

Last edited:

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Your steam profile is BOOTYFUL

Heli

Reaction score
Hi Zenith!!! Great to meet you. I hope you stick with this great community and surf everyday. Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. Im Heli a little smelly and ill fuck your bitch.

For we shall praise thee in all our Might Oh Great Lord/Lordette that your sexless form shall provide inspiration and equality to Pastafarians across the land.
For subordination of women and separation of roles is an abomination in your eye stalks.

Yes thy humble snail is also a hermaphrodite, intelligently designed in your image. But alas thy brethren the slug did yea verily cop a raw deal, without thy ‘Mini-Winnebago’ for shelter.

And as your tentacles brush the lands of the holy mountain, shall we your pastafarian people extol thee with much joy.
For the mystery of thine balls shall result in much fragmented thinking, counter movement and disagreement, like most theological thinking.

For thine balls are the Meatiness, the Mince and the Seasoning.

For Ever and Ever,

RAmen

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Hi Zenith!!! Great to meet you. I hope you stick with this great community and surf everyday. Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. Im Heli a little smelly and ill fuck your bitch.

For we shall praise thee in all our Might Oh Great Lord/Lordette that your sexless form shall provide inspiration and equality to Pastafarians across the land.
For subordination of women and separation of roles is an abomination in your eye stalks.

Yes thy humble snail is also a hermaphrodite, intelligently designed in your image. But alas thy brethren the slug did yea verily cop a raw deal, without thy ‘Mini-Winnebago’ for shelter.

And as your tentacles brush the lands of the holy mountain, shall we your pastafarian people extol thee with much joy.
For the mystery of thine balls shall result in much fragmented thinking, counter movement and disagreement, like most theological thinking.

For thine balls are the Meatiness, the Mince and the Seasoning.

For Ever and Ever,

RAmen
weeb

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
you touch little girls

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using