How to pick up Cambodian ladybois and suck dick without it being gay

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
Basically, we all know you secretly want to suck a dick deep down inside you (probably not that deep down), so I've decided to gift you all the knawledge on how to make that happen.

Basically, move to Cambodia and find lady boys. You get a pair of tits to play with and a dick. It's like heaven if you're confident in yourself, and if you're a fucking loser, you can try and pretend you're not playing with someone that was born as a man. "Don't look down" you'll tell yourself. You loser.

When you do finally get yourself a ladyboi, make sure you pound that boipussi as hard as possible. Do it for me. Do it for your mom. Do it for Jesus. I don't really care, do it for the county of Corpus Cristi for all I care. Just get your dick wet for christ's sake.

If you're not sure how to start, here's a handy-dandy guide for you: <redacted>

And don't forget, JFK wasn't actually killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, his head just did that because of chemtrails.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
holy fuck how can someone whos not me condense so much autism into a single post

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
holy fuck how can someone whos not me condense so much autism into a single post

You're just jealous that you didn't figure out Finland isn't a real country first. Trust me, it's all a conspiracy between the Japanese whale fisherwymens and the Norwegian government. They get a cut of the profits while Japan reaps the spoils of whale war, mostly so they can grind the whale dick into a power that makes their hair black.

How long till he gets banned off the forums?

Like 30 minutes.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register