Denied hypex - STEAM_0:1:205250564

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Amel Beganovic, Nov 30, 2019 at 2:09 PM.

1. Amel Beganovic

Amel Beganovic New Member

In-Game Name:
    hypex

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:205250564

Listed reason for ban:
    so called toxicity and spamming

Which server you were banned from:
    SneaKs Retake #1

Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I use binds like any other fucking cs player and it makes no sense to ban someone that barely uses the when they kill someone and idk what you mean about spamming but you might wanna clarify on that. Plus a lot of people are toxic and you guys dont do anything but when I report someone nothing happens.

Any other relevant information:
    Also that peppa kid was blowing into his mic and maybe do something about that and sometimes I use my bind when I kill someone, but the other people they have literally 10 binds thay they use and spam and nothing happens but when I use my 1 bind it makes everyone so mad and shit.Well I find it is complete bullshit when I calladmin on someone thats being very toxic and saying I fucked your mother and I cummed on her ass that that guy doesnt get banned, the admin (fayse) just says "jUst muTe him dont be calling me evertime someone is being toxic" something like that

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

You are toxic, spam, and are miserable to deal with from an administrative prospective, and as a teammate in game. Here are your raw chat logs since the 25th:
    https://share.snksrv.com/t/8yr9Sc.txt

If you can honestly say that isn't toxic and there's no spamming, you're actually delusional.

It was per request of the Admin team that you be permanently banned, however I have only given you a month. Take this time to reconsider your attitude, because next time, it will be permanent.

stucat7 and Fayse like this.