Denied Ice's Admin Application

coochie

Reaction score
What is your in-game name? Ice

How old are you? 17.

Link to your Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/worthful/

Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers?
-
It depends between schools hours and hours on the weekend. It's either between 2 and 4 hours.

Which one of our servers do you play on the most?

- I play between surf and 1v1.

How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
- The time of me being on. So about 4 hours.

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
- My role as an Administator includes adminstrating people to do the right thing in between servers. Also, to communicate between ban appeals for certain players and ban the people who need to be bad. An administartor holds communication between others administrator to keep all servers safe.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
- In my opinion, I feel as if the admins right now are not active due to them living their own life of working and monitoring their kids. I feel you guys need somebody on high demand and I am the guy that can provide that high demand. I provide another way for people to contact me instead of using the !calladmin feature and have no response. People can just add me on Steam and tell me when something is happening within servers without the use of even using the in-game chat feature.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
- There's no reason why you would choose me. I could come up with an answer saying "I'm the best" or I can do anything poss1ble!!!. You don't have to choose me. I'm just a guy that on CSGO who's tired of people doing nothing to help and having to deal with mic spammers and everything. I just want to put an end to that.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
- Self promotion point. I have been admin and moderator across servers from Garry's Mod, Counter Strike: Source and Counter Strike: Global Offensive. So I know what needs to be done when it needs to be done.

Thank you for your time.

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I've actually been playing a bit of 1v1's recently, I'll keep an eye out for ya.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?