Request Idea for small donor incentivization

.sn0w

Reaction score
There is another option!

We do have the option to make ALL store items free for donors, while they actively have VIP. once their VIP runs out, they will no longer have free access and will have to purchase the items they want. Thoughts?
I think it's not really a bad idea, but maybe limit some of the higher end ones. Like pets and stuff. Like, give all things <1k, but lock the things over that. That way you dont devalue the high ticket items by giving them free to all vips

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I think it's not really a bad idea, but maybe limit some of the higher end ones. Like pets and stuff. Like, give all things <1k, but lock the things over that. That way you dont devalue the high ticket items by giving them free to all vips

Unfortunately, it's all or nothing in this case :(

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
.sn0w .sn0w and sneaK sneaK both of you mentioned the devaluing of items, but I don't think that's much of a concern in this case because items cannot be transferred to other players, and there is no limit on the supply of items to everyone. Even with free items, there's going to be a limit of 1 per person with no effect on other players prices.

.sn0w

Reaction score
.sn0w .sn0w and sneaK sneaK both of you mentioned the devaluing of items, but I don't think that's much of a concern in this case because items cannot be transferred to other players, and there is no limit on the supply of items to everyone. Even with free items, there's going to be a limit of 1 per person with no effect on other players prices.
That's not how it works. If everyone is wearing an expensive skin, tag, or whatever- the desire for said item is lower.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
That's not how it works. If everyone is wearing an expensive skin, tag, or whatever- the desire for said item is lower.
But the server is alive for longer cause there's more donors :)

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I feel like people wouldn't donate as much because the tag that they want is equipped by most of the server.
Most of the server isn't going to be donors

.sn0w

Reaction score
I feel like people wouldn't donate as much because the tag that they want is equipped by most of the server.
Yes, and that is why credits are available for purchase through "donations"

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register