Request I'm bored, so here are some random ideas.

aceraceae

Reaction score
please take all of this with a grain of salt. I was bored, and most of these ideas are probably unnecessary.
in the future, I might make more posts like this.

Retakes
  • remove head armor for SMG rounds on server #3
  • add item too !shop that costs around 5,000-10,000 credits where you can redeem 1 AWP only round (there could be other options for Deagle only, or Headshot only, etc.)
  • in !guns make having a kit for pistol rounds optional, if they choose the kit they get no armor
  • add a !scramble command where players can unanimously agree to scramble the teams: "9/9 players have agreed to scramble the teams."
  • in the !guns menu, add an economy system, where you have ~$4,200 to spend on rifle rounds (not including armor): $400 for the kit, $3100 for M4A4, and the rest for the pistol. The remaining money will be automatically spent on utility. For AWP rounds, up the starting money, while using the same concept. T-side players should have less utility in after plant situations (so less starting money).

1v1
  • add no-scope scout rounds and no-scope AWP rounds.
  • add Molotov only rounds

Last edited:

aceraceae

Reaction score
These are just random ideas that I thought might be fun or add uniqueness to sneak servers.

aceraceae

Reaction score
"remove head armor for SMG rounds on server #3" - I feel like this is more necessary, as SMGs into head armor sucks.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fun fact: The weapon allocator on Retakes #3 is actually based off of the standard CS:GO economy. Head armor is given if it is affordable on a force round, which it typically is in an actual game. Ditto to the rest of the money-related suggestions here. This is actually why I like that weapon allocator better than what's on #1 and #2; it's more realistic.

• add item too !shop that costs around 5,000-10,000 credits where you can redeem 1 AWP only round (there could be other options for Deagle only, or Headshot only, etc.)
  • in !guns make having a kit for pistol rounds optional, if they choose the kit they get no armor
  • add a !scramble command where players can unanimously agree to scramble the teams: "9/9 players have agreed to scramble the teams."
I like these ideas!
  • add no-scope scout rounds and no-scope AWP rounds.
  • add Molotov only rounds
To my knowledge it's not possible for us to force no-scopes due to client prediction, but I could totally be wrong, I'll have to look it up a bit more.

Molotov only rounds will actually be super easy to add! With the decoy issue you submitted last week, I'm almost done rewriting the thing because of a few issues I noticed, but it will also make it easier to add other types of nade rounds.

aceraceae

Reaction score
Fun fact: The weapon allocator on Retakes #3 is actually based off of the standard CS:GO economy. Head armor is given if it is affordable on a force round, which it typically is in an actual game. Ditto to the rest of the money-related suggestions here. This is actually why I like that weapon allocator better than what's on #1 and #2; it's more realistic.

Personally, when I play retakes I only play on server #1 or #2 so, I never knew that Retake #3 had a system like that. This has me wondering about how the ~25 rounds play out and what the overall "simulation" experience is like. I'm definitely gonna play a few maps on #3 to get a feel for it.

I like these ideas!

As for everything else, I'm excited to share these ideas and am looking forward to seeing what they may become.

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?