Denied in game - zen ig // steam id STEAM_0:1:158151962,

Discussion in 'Completed' started by flick kickem, Sep 14, 2018.

  1. flick kickem
    Offline

    flick kickem Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey, I know it doesn't fit the requirement, but I was banned on 4/21/18 for Autostrafing, I know what I did was stupid, I wanted to seem cool to some of my friends so I downloaded AHK and founded the quickest autostrafer I could find, and, me being stupid I just started using it everywhere.

    It, eventually led to the bhop server, I don't know why there was no point anyways, but, whatever, what I did was wrong and stupid and, I regret, I kind of actually miss the server, I liked alot of the people on the 1v1 server and the bhop server was always so chill and relaxed, it was a stupid, quick drawn mistake, and I instantly regretted it afterwords, I deleted AHK entirely, I can screenshare to prove stuff I guess, I was just stupid and wanted to do something that seemed cool at the time, I guess. I get if you decline this, I really do regret my actions and hate myself for them, but I'd get why you decline this, It's not been 6 months, which is one of the requirements, I fit all other five if, ban evasion doesn't include me signing in on and on just to see that slight chance of me being unbanned or me just forgetting I was.

    I only own this account, if it counts, I made the account that my friend uses, but it's now his main with his phone number and all his information, and I only ever used it for TF2 trolling back when I played that, my steam account is in good standing I guess, I've had it for over 2 and a half years, I've tried to make it look official and I've really set my heart into games, I've been trying to get myself really back into CS:GO after I took a one month hiatus from it that just, kinda threw my skill in the game out of wack, other than that though, I, don't really deserve an unban, what I did was stupid, I'm stupid, and I don't fit all 6 requirements for an Anti-Cheat unban, I can provide you guys any proof you want that I don't cheat anymore, I just play the game normally, and to have fun, I don't wanna cheat, I only did that one time because, I've said this multiple times and I'll say it again, I was dumb and impressionable.

    Thanks for reading, I appreciate any sort of response, even if it's a decline just to know that it might have been considered in the slightest, who knows.
     
  2. sneaK
    Offline

    sneaK Owner Owner Admin Ops Team Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Messages:
    1,699
    Likes Received:
    451
    Hey there, I've put a bit of thought into this (hence the delayed response), and I find myself only really coming up with a few options here.

    I do believe your appeal is indeed remorseful and I also believe you won't do it again, however if we make exceptions to the 6 month rule once, we'll have to do it for everyone. Recently we've instituted a paid unban for certain situations, which I believe you qualify for if you so desire. This allows us to help pay for the servers & other services, and get you back in the game quickly, only applicable in occasional situations. If not, feel free to re-appeal once the 6 months has gone by (another month & change I believe), and as long as nothing else has changed, I don't see why you wouldn't be unbanned.
     
  3. flick kickem
    Offline

    flick kickem Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    What price would I have to pay? I, don't really have much right now but I really want to be unbanned soon, could there be other options of pay or something? Such as services, I can do designing work and stuff, that probably won't count for much, but, idk, I really won't want to have to wait, so I'll, just have to see with things.
     
  4. flick kickem
    Offline

    flick kickem Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would it be an option to pay with steam items?

    Edit, just now remembering, there's a slight chance depending on if I get paid for a commission or not that I'll be able to tomorrow, but that's like 25% chance yes, and 75% no.
     
  5. sneaK
    Offline

    sneaK Owner Owner Admin Ops Team Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Messages:
    1,699
    Likes Received:
    451
    It's $9.99 paypal, scroll down on the link I provided above. Unfortunately we cannot accept steam items anymore, since Valve is really cracking down on sites that allow you to cash out items, and made it a real pain (see opskins).
     
  6. flick kickem
    Offline

    flick kickem Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Alright, I'll try to pay tomorrow, thanks for responding by the way, I'll tell you here if I paid, it's really depending on that commission.
     
  7. flick kickem
    Offline

    flick kickem Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2017
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    Would it be possible to pay with a steam gift code for 10$?
     
  8. sneaK
    Offline

    sneaK Owner Owner Admin Ops Team Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Messages:
    1,699
    Likes Received:
    451
    Unfortunately not.
     
  9. sneaK
    Offline

    sneaK Owner Owner Admin Ops Team Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2016
    Messages:
    1,699
    Likes Received:
    451
    It's been a few weeks since we've last heard from you, if you wish to continue the process or re-appeal at a later date, feel free!
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.