introduction: papa_putin

Papa_ET

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Itamar but people in sneaks servers call me Papa Putin. I am 18 years old, I'm Jewish and I live in Israel. I have learned English in cs go for 4 years and I was in an admin in a lot of servers. I like to learn new things every day, do sports, reading books, work, improve my English, teaching people about Judaism, and also doing Hebrew lessons and talk to people in sneaks. I have been on many servers for the past 4 years but sneaks server is so special and different from all of the servers that I've been on. I learn so much from the smart people on this server in the past year that I've been on like being tolerant and respectful to other people, I have learned who I am more further because of the players, my social skills in real life has been improved, and for the best part, in my opinion, I learned English from there.
Thank you very much for everything for the past years that I've been here I'm sure I can help this server be a better place than it is right now.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score

I know you've been on for some time, glad to see you joining us outside of the game servers!

BarK

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
YES PAPA PUTIN WELCOME HOMIE

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts