Denied Kaiser - STEAM_0:1:90231759

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Kaiser, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

In-Game Name:
    Kaiser

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90231759

Listed reason for ban:
    Making fun of OSRS

Which server you were banned from:
    Discord

Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't mean to actually be malicious, I was just poking fun at "RuneScape addict" by pointing out the game runs slowly, I didn't mean to genuinely piss him off. He got fed up when I sent the message "0.6 tick", he reacted by muting me. Before I could be unmuted or say anything I was banned.

Any other relevant information:
    Nothing special

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. Kaiser

Kaiser New Member

I noticed a lot of appeals are getting through and mine isn't. Is there anything I'm missing that I can do so my appeal isn't ignored?

3. LUq

LUq Admin Admin Server Moderator

Thanks for appealing and waiting.

Though it seems like you waited for nothing because you were instantly argumentative and need a break because you can't help yourself to not start an argument with other users. Like other discords, we have rules and standards in which apply to everyone including admins. Instigating arguments and dragging it on as you were explicitly told to drop the subject you continued to try to stir up a storm.

Denied.

chilly, stucat7 and kyle_mf like this.