KaKalit

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:206812284

Listed reason for ban:
unknown, said to come here for info

Which server you were banned from:
sneaks 1v1 arena #1 and #2

Why you should be unbanned:
because i still have no idea why i was banned and it was months ago (maybe year ago idk) and am a completely different and reformed player.

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
You were initially banned on this account for cheating
https://steamcommunity.com/id/backhandpay/

Then tried to evade on these two accounts

All of this happened in October of 2016, quite a long time ago. The account you're appealing for was banned in September of 2017. This easily meets the requirement of a minimum of 6 months between the initial ban and your chance to appeal. All I need is links to any and all alt accounts you have access to and we can move forward with your ban appeal.

✪ KaKalitツ

Reaction score
oh thats sick, yea i used to then, and rafficka is my brothers account when he lived here (well still his account he just moved out) and yoshiro is also not my account was a buddies from those days and the other account is the same story, me being a stupid kid but here you go: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960380368
please if you need anything else, im fully willing to give to further the process.
PS:i only have access to 3 accounts, the initial account, this one im messaging with, and the one i linked.

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Alright, you're all set! I've unbanned the account you're appealing for. If your brother also wants to appeal his ban, it'll be accepted based on just how old the bans are alone. For now I'm leaving it be since it doesn't look like he's tried to connect recently. Since it's been a while, I would recommend refreshing yourself with our community rules.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Today's birthdays