Denied Kyer

reyK

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score

-I believe as an administrator your role is to make sure everyone abides by the server rules and regulations, take disciplinary actions towards those who don't comply with the rules such as mutes/bans and to report bug abuse issues. Other responsibilities include ensuring that everyone's experience on the server is a positive one and to engage in a positive way with the community of players that come through the server.
- I've been on the server since before it was even sneaK's surf server, I've put a lot of hours into the server and want to see it keep growing as it is and keep the unwanted negative shit out.
- I can put time into the server, won't abuse power and will play a part in keeping the server the way it needs to be. I will also positively engage with players in a way that hopefully keeps them returning to our server.

As far as that goes there are a few thing I'd like to say. I've been surfing on sneaks servers for a fairly long time now, three years I believe. Some times during that time span I have been far more active and attentive to the server than others but there really is no other server like sneaK's. That is why I hope to regain my admin position and do my best to play a positive role in keeping it around. I'd like to thank sneaK for previously entrusting me to be an administrator and to apologize for not doing the best I possibly could in the past. Although I'm not constantly on the server I am frequently at my PC and ready to help whenever needed.

Thanks for reading,

Kyer (Matt)

reyK

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
+1 Kappa

Robo

Reaction score
You got it this time pal.

Robo

Reaction score
ADMIN: Issued an extended silence on r e y K for 2 minutes (reason: Racism).

Robo

Reaction score
[SourceBans++] ADMIN: Banned player "r e y K" for 4320 minutes (reason: Auto-banned for repeated racism).
[SNK.SRV] Player r e y K disconnected.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register