Denied KZ Admin Application

Luke Thighwalker

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Luke Thighwalker
  • How old are you? 19
  • Link to your Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/claljets/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 4-5 each day= 28-35 each week
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? KZ
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 25-30
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? Monitor the server for any hackers or really toxic players. Mute players who are spamming or just being toxic.
Why do you want to become an administrator? I want to become admin because I have been admin on other servers and have been pretty good at getting rid of toxic people and doing the duties that I am told for the server
Why should I choose you for an admin position? Because I will very active and I will help the server get better with what I do.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? If I am never on, I am either busy with family, or I am busy doing my military thing. I only do my military thing one weekend per month, so you dont have to worry about it that much.
Love,
Thighwalker

Last edited:

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I've never seen you in the KZ server and I am very active there.

Also, dabbing? Really? -1

NoManner

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Hot Anime Babe
  • How old are you? 19
  • Link to your Steam Profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198881797905/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 10 each day= 60-70 each week
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? KZ
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 25-30
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? Monitor the server for any hackers or really toxic players. Mute players who are spamming or just being toxic.
Why do you want to become an administrator? I want to become admin because I have been admin on other servers and have been pretty good at getting rid of toxic people and doing the duties that I am told for the server
Why should I choose you for an admin position? Because I will very active and I will help the server get better with what I do.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? If I am never on, I am either busy with family, or I am busy doing my military thing. I only do my military thing one weekend per month, so you dont have to worry about it that much.
Love,
As you all know me, Thighwalker

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord