Last person who posts wins

Mandii

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Take me down to the very last city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty. ~

Goldblosom

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
got a number one victory royale yeah fortnite we bout to get down (get down) ten kills on the board right now just wiped out tomato town my friends just got down i’ve revived him now we’re heading south bound now we’re in the pleasant park streets look at the map go to the mark sheets chorus take me to your xbox to play fortnite today you can take me to moist mire but not loot lake i would really love to, chug with you we can be pro fortnite gamers verse 2 he said hey broski you got some heals and a shield pot i need healing and i am only at one hp hey dude sorry, i found nothing on the safari i checked the upstairs of that house but not the underneath yet there’s a chest that’s just down there the storm is coming fast and you need heals to prepare i’ve v-bucks that i’ll spend more than you can contend i’m a cool pro fortntie gamer cool pro fortntie ga- chorus take me to your xbox to play fortnite today you can take me to moist mire but not loot lake i really love to, chug with you we can be pro fortnite gamers bridge la la la la la ee a la la la la la ee a la la la la la ee a yeah you be my pro fortnite gamer pro fortnite gamer verse 3 can we get a win this weekend take me to loot lake let’s change the game mode and we can disco dominate we’ll top an atk take me to the zone i’m running kinda low on mats i need to break some stone dressed in all these fancy clothes he’s got renegade raider and he’s probably a pro he just shot my back i turn back and i attack i just got a victory royale a victory royale chorus take me to your xbox to play fortnite today you can take me to moist mire but not loot lake i really love to, chug with you we can be pro fortnite gamers

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
dude i fucking love cheese bro like i really like cheese like any kinda cheese except for blue cheese bro i fucking hate blue cheese dude like fuck blue cheese fucking moldy fucking stupid cheese like bro i hate blue cheese but like cheddar or like colby jack or like parmesan or like feta cheese bro fire bro

Mandii

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Dafuq you say to me bro, i'm fluent in ninjutsu bro. Dont make me go Kakashi on you.

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
im fluent in retard and cheese, keep coming at me like that and ill tell my mom

mask

Reaction score
🤲🏿👐🏿🙌🏿👏🏿👍🏿👎🏿👊🏿✊🏿🤛🏿🤜🏿🤞🏿✌🏿🤟🏿🤘🏿👌🏿🤏🏿👈🏿👉🏿👆🏿👇🏿☝🏿✋🏿🤚🏿🖐🏿🖖🏿👋🏿🤙🏿💪🏿🖕🏿✍🏿🙏🏿🦶🏿🦵🏿👂🏿🦻🏿👃🏿👶🏿👧🏿🧒🏿👦🏿👩🏿🧑🏿👨🏿👩🏿‍🦱🧑🏿‍🦱👨🏿‍🦱👩🏿‍🦰🧑🏿‍🦰👨🏿‍🦰👱🏿‍♀️👱🏿👱🏿‍♂️👩🏿‍🦳🧑🏿‍🦳👨🏿‍🦳👩🏿‍🦲🧑🏿‍🦲👨🏿‍🦲🧔🏿👵🏿🧓🏿👴🏿👲🏿👳🏿‍♀️👳🏿👳🏿‍♂️🧕🏿👮🏿‍♀️👮🏿👮🏿‍♂️👷🏿‍♀️👷🏿👷🏿‍♂️💂🏿‍♀️💂🏿💂🏿‍♂️🕵🏿‍♀️🕵🏿🕵🏿‍♂️👩🏿‍⚕️🧑🏿‍⚕️👨🏿‍⚕️👩🏿‍🌾🧑🏿‍🌾👨🏿‍🌾👩🏿‍🍳🧑🏿‍🍳👨🏿‍🍳👩🏿‍🎓🧑🏿‍🎓👨🏿‍🎓👩🏿‍🎤🧑🏿‍🎤👨🏿‍🎤👩🏿‍🏫🧑🏿‍🏫👨🏿‍🏫👩🏿‍🏭🧑🏿‍🏭👨🏿‍🏭👩🏿‍💻🧑🏿‍💻👨🏿‍💻👩🏿‍💼🧑🏿‍💼👨🏿‍💼👩🏿‍🔧🧑🏿‍🔧👨🏿‍🔧👩🏿‍🔬🧑🏿‍🔬👨🏿‍🔬👩🏿‍🎨🧑🏿‍🎨👨🏿‍🎨👩🏿‍🚒🧑🏿‍🚒👨🏿‍🚒👩🏿‍✈️🧑🏿‍✈️👨🏿‍✈️👩🏿‍🚀🧑🏿‍🚀👨🏿‍🚀👩🏿‍⚖️🧑🏿‍⚖️👨🏿‍⚖️👰🏿🤵🏿👸🏿🤴🏿🦸🏿‍♀️🦸🏿🦸🏿‍♂️🦹🏿‍♀️🦹🏿🦹🏿‍♂️🤶🏿🎅🏿🧙🏿‍♀️🧙🏿🧙🏿‍♂️🧝🏿‍♀️🧝🏿🧝🏿‍♂️🧛🏿‍♀️🧛🏿🧛🏿‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟🧟‍♂️🧜🏿‍♀️🧜🏿🧜🏿‍♂️🧚🏿‍♀️🧚🏿🧚🏿‍♂️👼🏿🤰🏿🤱🏿🙇🏿‍♀️🙇🏿🙇🏿‍♂️💁🏿‍♀️💁🏿💁🏿‍♂️🙅🏿‍♀️🙅🏿🙅🏿‍♂️🙆🏿‍♀️🙆🏿🙆🏿‍♂️🙋🏿‍♀️🙋🏿🙋🏿‍♂️🧏🏿‍♀️🧏🏿🧏🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿🤦🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♀️🤷🏿🤷🏿‍♂️🙎🏿‍♀️🙎🏿🙎🏿‍♂️🙍🏿‍♀️🙍🏿🙍🏿‍♂️💇🏿‍♀️💇🏿💇🏿‍♂️💆🏿‍♀️💆🏿💆🏿‍♂️🧖🏿‍♀️🧖🏿🧖🏿‍♂️💅🏿🤳🏿💃🏿🕺🏿🕴🏿👩🏿‍🦽🧑🏿‍🦽👨🏿‍🦽👩🏿‍🦼🧑🏿‍🦼👨🏿‍🦼🚶🏿‍♀️🚶🏿🚶🏿‍♂️👩🏿‍🦯🧑🏿‍🦯👨🏿‍🦯🧎🏿‍♀️🧎🏿🧎🏿‍♂️🏃🏿‍♀️🏃🏿🏃🏿‍♂️🧍🏿‍♀️🧍🏿🧍🏿‍♂️👫🏿👭🏿👬🏿🏋🏿‍♀️🏋🏿🏋🏿‍♂️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿🤸🏿‍♂️⛹🏿‍♀️⛹🏿⛹🏿‍♂️🤺🤾🏿‍♀️🤾🏿🤾🏿‍♂️🏌🏿‍♀️🏌🏿🏌🏿‍♂️🏇🏿🧘🏿‍♀️🧘🏿🧘🏿‍♂️🏄🏿‍♀️🏄🏿🏄🏿‍♂️🏊🏿‍♀️🏊🏿🏊🏿‍♂️🤽🏿‍♀️🤽🏿🤽🏿‍♂️🚣🏿‍♀️🚣🏿🚣🏿‍♂️🧗🏿‍♀️🧗🏿🧗🏿‍♂️🚵🏿‍♀️🚵🏿🚵🏿‍♂️🚴🏿‍♀️🚴🏿🚴🏿‍♂️

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Wait, you’re telling me I still haven’t won yet? What the hell.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?