Accepted/Completed League channel/Random game channel

chilly

Reaction score
Everytime I post a league clip to show to pika or nish I send it in general chat because there is no channel meant for League of Legends or just random game clips. I request a channel meant for all games or a channel related to league of legends. (Idea stolen from Lifeline Lifeline)

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
someone said to post it in shitpost and in my head im like its not shitpost though but theres no where else to post it. Like I get it. some people dont want anything that isnt a text message to go in general but some things arent shit post and dont have anywhere else to go and are things that people want to show others in the community to talk about.

rapperdan

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
idk why this turned into making a game clip channel when the issue was there was no MOBA channel.

fyi you would get the same reactions from many people for posting clips of league in some gaming clip channel.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
idk why this turned into making a game clip channel when the issue was there was no MOBA channel.

fyi you would get the same reactions from many people for posting clips of league in some gaming clip channel.
doubt that

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?