Lifetime VIP

Reaction score
I was wondering if the lifetime VIP ever goes on sale because I'm not a huge fan of subscriptions, and 80 dollars is too much for me.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
i think $80 is a fair price for it. and you dont have to subscribe. you can make a one time $5 purchase

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
To answer your question, no, Lifetime VIP does not, and will not go on sale. The reason for this being is that the Lifetime VIP package is generally a "net loss" for us - our community costs are monthly/quarterly/annual, and a one time 'lifetime' donation does not cover the costs of the player's VIP for over 16 months (break-even).

Lifetime VIP is of good value for those who see themselves being with us over the break-even point, which many are. While a single higher dollar amount is nice to see for the month from expenses side, in the long term that actually ends up not being as beneficial, as many Lifetime VIP holders have had this for years, and instead of contributing $4.49 or $4.99 a month, the one time donation has brought some VIP's down to $2 or even less contribution per month, and counting. The value in Lifetime VIP in my opinion is far greater than the cost, not only to the time which was pointed out, but it also encompasses any future perks or even possibly different VIP levels, which would likely cost more. All that in mind, any/all packages are subject to a change in price, which Lifetime may be sooner than later.

I never really was too excited about the Lifetime option (because of the above), but due to some demand it was added. If you see yourself in a position where you'd like to have a chunk of time set aside with VIP up front, our 6 and 12 month packages offer 1 month and 2 months free, respectively. The monthly recurring package is slightly lower than the standard 1 month (non-subscription), for those who want to make a commitment to continually contribute to our monthly costs, which I graciously appreciate and like to reward.

I hope this gives some insight and wasn't too long-winded! :)

I was just curious and looked up your hours/connections, seems like you started playing here consistently in August of 2018. If you had purchased lifetime then, you would be well over the break even point, and essentially have paid (to this date) just over $3 a month for VIP. But that's not taking time off into account or anything else - just some food for thought. Again, not at all advocating for Lifetime one bit!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?