Denied Lil Klutch Admin Application

Lil Klutch

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name - Lil Klutch
  • How old are you - 16
  • Link to your Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/klutchofficial/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average) - Like 5 hours a day every day
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Mainly Easy surf server but I like to take a crack at a hard map sometimes
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? Pretty much a lot of hours
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities? - My role as an admin would be to make sure everyone is having an enjoyable surfing time, make sure no one is being an idiot and to be help someone who needs help in any way
  • Why do you want to become an administrator? - I would like to be administrator because I am on all the time, especially when admins aren't and there is a lot of chaos that could be stopped if I were admin
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position? You should choose me for admin because I am on all the time, I am respectful and a well known person in the community and I like to help people when they are in need of something
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application? Im just an all out kick ass guy and plus i have 0 mutes and 0 bans :)

Rocco

Reaction score
-1 toxic and cannot trust with admin responsibilities

more toxic than me btw

Semper

Reaction score
I see you on the servers almost every day, I'll give you that one. I just don't really know if you're admin material.

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
-1 I can definitely agree with the amount of time you have on the server. However I don't see you fit for an admin role. ( No hard feels )

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
-1 I can definitely agree with the amount of time you have on the server. However I don't see you fit for an admin role. ( No hard feels )
My +1 is more important than his
but ur not getting my +1 either so gg

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Haven't seen you do much more or less then any other regular on sneaK's but whenever I hop on you seem pretty nice. Keep it up!

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
don't know you my dude, can't provide you with a plus one. However, best of luck my dude in the future.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
OP inactive for almost 6 months, feel free to re-apply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?