LockDown397

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:118989206

Listed reason for ban:
Duplicate account

Which server you were banned from:
sneaK's Retakes #3 !ws|!knife|!gloves|128 Tick|

Why you should be unbanned:
I don't know what Duplicate account is. I played on your server for hours a day for like 2 years and reached rank 7 on retakes. I've never cheated in my life and was actually going to see if I could apply for admin on your server since I run into a lot of toxic people on your server. But since this happened I don't know if this makes more problems. I swear I don't even know what this duplicate account is. I don't know if this could prove my innocence but people that play on the retake servers know me, I don't know if you could ask them if that is something you guys do. But I've never cheated in this game or made another account if that is what this means. If this additional information could help you, I play faceit level 6. I don't know if that proves anything as if I cheat or not. I hope this helps with this situation. Have a good day! -LockDown397

Any other relevant information:
No, everything above is everything I can tell you guys. Unless you guys want screenshots of things on CSGO if that helps you guys.

I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.:
Yes

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Lockdown, at the time of your ban were you playing in a different location than usual?

LockDown397

Reaction score
Hey Lockdown, at the time of your ban were you playing in a different location than usual?
No, I wasn't, the day that I got banned I was only practicing nades on CS:GO from my home were I always play from. Then at night when I tried to log onto your server I got the message I was ban.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like you have a fairly dynamic IP and matched that of a recently banned cheater, I've gone ahead and removed your ban 👍