Accepted LUq's KZ Admin Application

LUq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Hey, my names LUq and I'm seeking admin on the KZ servers for Sneaks! I'm 22 years old and I tend to play about 20 hours per week on sneakskz.

I mostly play KZ, hence why I'd like to only apply for KZ admin although I've heard most admins are admins across all servers (not sure if thats true though). Considering I play as much as I do, I don't think having admin will change much on my end, but on the servers end very much so.

Lets be honest, at the time of this application, the server has virtually 0 admins, bhop/surf admins are having to come on and admin for a server they don't even main, so they could possibly end up muting/banning someone for friendly banter that is misinterpreted. Most people who play on sneaks kz regularly, at the very minimum know my name, and the max, good friends.

As an admin I see the role as to enforce the rules of the server but also not ruin a good time. I feel like as a part of being an admin (I was previously admin on House of Climb and still am.) is knowing how to let a situation that is involving punishment, go down as smoothly as possible without aggravating the offender or anyone else to any further extent. I understand the responsibilities that come with being an admin, especially considering I used to admin a server with harsher rules than this one, so enforcing rules properly will never be an issue.

My main point for this application is that there's no active KZ admins and since everyone knows me and I have previous experience, I feel slightly obligated to at least TRY to make the server a little more... enjoyable to the ears and eyes because when other people are suffering in the server, I am too.

Thanks for considering me cuties! ;)

Ruto

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
KZ Global Team
Reaction score
Big +1. Definitely active with a soothing voice ;)

Sensor

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
+1. It's a yes from me boys.

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I have never given any admin application my +1...

And I’m not going to start with this one.

Next!

LUq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
Jebaited

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now