map tools for kzstats page

borb

Reaction score
I made a bookmarklet for this server's kzstats page that adds some sorting functionality and removes the pagination. (Don't worry the original page already contains every single run, just separated into 20 maps per page).

installation:
https://github.com/borbkz/sneaks-map-tool

https://i.gyazo.com/fa5b695ccff9a5989baddb643bb47245.mp4

*edit: added completion by tier, hopefully the last update

Tell me if you guys want this as an actual browser extension (You won't have to click it every time). I made it a bookmarklet because I thought everyone was paranoid like me and didn't want to install anything.

Last edited:

Ice

Reaction score
Hi Borb! Thanks for the add-on, looks really neat to use.

Any possibility we get this plugin to be compatible with Minecraft Parkour maps as well?

Thanks in advance!

borb

Reaction score
Ugh, I broke it when adding tiers. The original page won't let you view maps you don't have a pro or tp on, I just added unfinished maps. So you might have to reinstall it.

is there a web page for the minecraft maps?
I'm not familiar with minecraft parkour. Are there tiers?
This script works by requesting the map tiers from the global kztimer API but other than that shouldn't be too different

Ice

Reaction score
Alright, now you're making me feel bad lol but the Minecraft thing was just a joke, so don't worry about it.

I also checked out your map page on https://kz.gl/ and that's looking pretty good. I saw for the Tag Cloud page you're still missing a few things, like maps with weeb timers, but I see it's marked as in progress so I won't be too nitpicky about that.

Thanks for the cool tools!

kyle

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
So... no mc stat page? :(

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
This is dope!! Question: Can we implement this server-side, so players don't have to individually install this? Believe it or not, I'm not the most web-savvy developer.

We could possibly implement sorting with sorttable, we already use this in our surf stats page (go to any player page or map page), just not sure about the other features. We use KZStats Local by so0le.

I had a feeling you were trolling me
:LUL:

Last edited:

borb

Reaction score
This is dope!! Question: Can we implement this server-side, so players don't have to individually install this?
:LUL:
So the entire thing is set up so you can just take the contents of that file, remove the "javascript:" at the beginning, wrap the whole thing in script tags (<script type="text/javascript" > entire script here... </script>), and put all of that at the end of the html file and serve it.

If you want to do that I'll just tidy the layout a bit so it doesn't look like such a hack, maybe add a checkbox at the top where users can toggle the feature on and off.

I'll also take a look at sort tables which would let you preserve the original layout. I don't know if that has the filter functionality though, right now you can filter out the tiers/finished/unfinished maps you want to see.

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register