No Change/Rejected Mhud resetting

plank

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Every time I access any of the surf servers i have to enable mhud. This happens on all the surf servers. Before mhud was released on all the other surf servers, I would always load into top100/vip with my mhud already enabled. Idk if this is on my end or server end so I wanted to let staff know. Thank you.

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I would also like to add, since it has been added (or maybe recent csgo update)

I have noticed that the regular timer gets super tiny if the user does !loadloc, then pops back up. but watching bonus on bumpybusride it stayed super tiny (kinda hard to read)

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Every time I access any of the surf servers i have to enable mhud. This happens on all the surf servers. Before mhud was released on all the other surf servers, I would always load into top100/vip with my mhud already enabled. Idk if this is on my end or server end so I wanted to let staff know. Thank you.
MHud preferences are independent to each server - if you have it turned on in the Top 100 server, that doesn't mean it will be on in any others. Could this be what you are experiencing?

Side note - just pushed an update for it, which fixes a small issue, but is likely unrelated to the potential issue you are seeing. Let me know if it appears to change anything for you!

I would also like to add, since it has been added (or maybe recent csgo update)

I have noticed that the regular timer gets super tiny if the user does !loadloc, then pops back up. but watching bonus on bumpybusride it stayed super tiny (kinda hard to read)
Do you have a video or screenshot I could see? I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end.

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Do you have a video or screenshot I could see? I can't seem to replicate the issue on my end.

Yes. This is full unedited. It does "pause" on first stage because I did the windows key+shift+s to take a screen shot. (pause actually happens at a great time) LOL. So I did second stage. Which it completely disappears at times. Also, it seems like the text is even smaller.

YouTubers footage.

And when someone was doing !loadloc, it was only for a split second it would go to the smaller panel and popback up. wasn't gonna test that. but if youd like I can hop back on and spec someone whos using it.

I originally noticed on t100(yesterday), but in this video its on adv, which I was also on adv when I made this post.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
That's super weird, I wouldn't rule out a client issue at this point - have you tried verifying?

Looks like Valve changed something, I have a fix incoming

Last edited:

plank

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
MHud preferences are independent to each server - if you have it turned on in the Top 100 server, that doesn't mean it will be on in any others. Could this be what you are experiencing?

Side note - just pushed an update for it, which fixes a small issue, but is likely unrelated to the potential issue you are seeing. Let me know if it appears to change anything for you!

Do you have a video or screenshot I could see? I can't seem to replicate the issue on my en
No its not that. The preferences never changed for mhud in t100 before it was launched onto the other servers. It seems to only be an issue since mhud was released on all servers.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
HUD text going tiny has been fixed.

plank plank I'm not really sure what to say - I was on the server earlier and asked multiple folks who use mhud if they had issues - none did. Everyone said their settings reapply once joining the server. I checked in the database and your preferences are saved the same just as everybody else's. I joined up to top for the first time since adding the new version, applied random settings, disconnected, reconnected - and it was all exactly as I left it.

plank

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
It hasn't been an issue since i first posted. I dont know i may have been mistaken but whatever the issue was it's resolved. Thanks sneak.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?