Michael Bay; is there a better daddy?

Should I dye my pubes?

• Total voters

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
I often dreamed of Michael Bay. He wasn't just a famous director, of some of the hottest blockbuster movies... he was a daddy through and through. His wispy brown hair, and kind eyes fill me with a warmth that I've not known before. The fact that he so masterfully commands explosions in his films is what really astonishes me. The flaming glow of his explosions is almost as bright as the glow of my passion for his daddy-ness.

I lean back and imagine him. His slender body, all the way down to his full bush. I reach down and start to feel in the most sensual way. Michael Bay, in my mind, begins to remove his clothes.

But wait, something's wrong... there's another person in this fantasy. It's not a face I wanted to see. A round, furry grapefruit sized head looks back at me; it's M. Night Shmyalan! He strikes Daddy Bay across the face, and he collapses. M Night. is fully nude. I can't see Bay. The lights go out. M. gets close. All I can see is his burned looking hair, and his Shymalama-ding-dong.

My screams fill the rest of the night.

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
Hey while you guys are reading, do any of you have any good suggestions for a gaming mouse? If you do, go ahead and smash that like button and drop a comment in the video description below.

yuki

Reaction score
steelseries rival 300 and dye pubes yes

Semper

Reaction score
Got a razer deathadder expert recently. Very noice.

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
all right kid all the pro surfers use steam controllers and trackpads but if you're going to be a pussy and use a mouse i agree with yuki

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using