Accepted Mike Penis - STEAM_1:0:172099937

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Mike Penis, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Mike Penis

Mike Penis New Member

In-Game Name:
    Mike Penis

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:172099937

Listed reason for ban:
    The listed reason for the ban is duplicate account. However, I am not sure what this means as this is my only account. I do have other members in my household who have played on your servers so I am not sure if it is an IP issue but hopefully it can be resolved

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned over a year ago unknowingly and I found out recently and created an account on your website to be unbanned. I feel I should be because I think I am a great person to have playing on your servers since I am friendly, patient, and I think I'm funny. If there is something I can do to fix the "duplicate" situation I would be eager to fix it.

Any other relevant information:
    I remember your servers being a lot of fun and a great place to hang out with other members and friends. Please consider my situation. Thanks.

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

3. Mike Penis

Mike Penis New Member

Yes, that is my brother he plays on my computer since we are only able to have one computer for my other 2 brothers. The Mike Penis account is the account that I share with one of my brothers, while my brother plays on the same computer but the different account, which is the chief queef account.

Sorry, it's a very confusing situation having so many people want to play on one account. If there is something I am supposed to do to clear it up I'd be happy to.

Thanks

Mike Penis and Chief Queef

4. sneaK

The reason for your duplicate account ban, is because you matched the IP of the account I linked, which was convicted of cheating in late 2017 on our 1v1 Arenas server.

5. Mike Penis

Mike Penis New Member

Hi Sneak,

Thanks for letting me know what was the reason. I was just wondering how can it be convicted if it is not VAC banned or anything? Was someone just mad and accused the other account of cheating? If yea I feel that others punishments should not be carried over to my account. Especially since my account has kept a clean slate. Please consider this, as I really want to play on your servers again.

Thanks

Mike

6. sneaK

Mike,

VAC certainly does not pick up all cheaters. This server-side detection was absolute, however taking into consideration the time since the ban and how straight forward & considerate you have been, I'm going ahead and unbanning your account.

Have fun!