1v1 maybe some retakes here and there

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
I generally sleep 2 - 4 hours a day so I tend to be on a decent bit

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I have lot's of exp ranging from server setup, to reviving things that where dead population of servers is very important to me. I have 17,425 hours now on CS:GO I've helped mentor many people during these revival efforts in order to assure that the servers would keep going even when I left them. I do not use my mic when in a position of power and instead type as it tends to have no emotion behind it and can easily be read and is obviously more clear and concise as opposed to a voice which may harbor an emotion and or a lisp which can easily be made fun of and be detrimental to someone who has such an important role within the community. I would be willing to help out where ever I am needed it's obvious by now that I know the difference between friendly banter and not so friendly banter I also think it's obvious that I don't care what many people think of me so my judgement and any actions I may take will not be based off of emotions in any situation.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
Yes

Any additional information that is relevant:
I am willing to be placed in which ever role you may need it does not matter if you want me as moderator or administrator. I am also only applying due to others concerns and because others may need help.

atm I have played for 3 Weeks, 4 Days, 9 Hours, 26 Minutes and 0 Seconds on sneaK's Competitive Servers. and my first connect was on February 11, 2018.

Last edited:

chilly

Reaction score
+1 cool fuckin guy. as much as we make fun of him he would do an excellent job, also in order to be an admin you need 3+ months experience as a mod so maybe take admin out of the title

krn

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+17,425 but like fr tho ur chill but like sit closer to ur mic maybe but in all I like you a lot you are super cool and not a poopy head +1

rapperdan

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I made this app originally out of the kindness of my heart and over the past couple of days it has become clear that my help would not be wanted which I don't mind at all how ever I do not wish to sit here with an open app simply pending as I find it some what annoying how it keeps finding a way to be brought up in a fashion that I find to be some what negative in nature if you ever wish to have some help please let me know but I do not wish to sit here with an application open which keeps getting poked at and brought up in jokes. ~ Thanks.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Moved out by request

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now