easy surf, top 100/vip

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
3pm - 3am central 7am - 10am central

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I bring a positive and inclusive attitude to the community and I am actively breaking up toxic situations when I am on the servers

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
sneaks is one of the only servers I play on because of great community, I was previously a captain on a collegiate team. I also notice that during the later hours when I am on(1am-3am central) admins and mods are generally offline making the easy and beginner surf servers turn into a toxic environment that drives players away. Overall I really just want to be able to donate time to the server outside of just playing on it. gg

aloh

Reaction score
btw, I know my account on here is new (jan 18,2020), this is primarily due to me never thinking about getting more involved because I had a ton of schoolwork and any question i had was answered in server or on discord. ill definitely work on being more active in my responses both on here and in discord. ggbois

chilly

Reaction score
btw, I know my account on here is new (jan 18,2020), this is primarily due to me never thinking about getting more involved because I had a ton of schoolwork and any question i had was answered in server or on discord. ill definitely work on being more active in my responses both on here and in discord. ggbois
don't worry about only making your account on the forums recently, most people who were active on the server make their accounts right before they make their application because they're never found a reason to make it any time sooner.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?