1v1 Arena, Retakes #1, #2, #3

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
No

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Depends on sleep schedule :/ Usually Late night/Early morning CDT

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I have experience in moderation/administration for various online communities ranging from owning a community with 100k+ members to moderating game servers and discords for roblox/toontown. I can be fun and playful, but also serious and enforcing when need be.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
I'm applying so I can have the ability to make sure people aren't spamming the N word in VC 20% of the time that I'm there. The people that are currently staffed are fantastic, but I just don't think there are enough people watching over the 1v1 server. I never really run into trouble in retakes.

rapperdan

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Weren't you the same girl who I mocked because they where overly toxic. I would be kind of concerned if you got the power to mute who you please... You might start muting people for there choice of gun and speaking back after you get angry and start to talk shit about what gun they may be using and or there play style in a 1v1 server.

in response to the statement below this one: putting a completely unrelated issue on top of an already preexisting one does not fix the unrelated issues other then trying to discredit the already preexisting issue by adding a possible questionable bias to the table.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weren't you the same girl who I mocked because they where overly toxic. I would be kind of concerned if you got the power to mute who you please... You might start muting people for there choice of gun and speaking back after you get angry and start to talk shit about what gun they may be using and or there play style in a 1v1 server.

Lol? Voting to mute because you bought VIP and have the option to is completely different from having moderation powers on a server. Sorry that I have a concern that there needs to be more moderation taking place.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?