30-39

Server(s) you primarily play on:
1v1 Server

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
No

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Mostly all week unless i have issues happening, my time zone is Pacific West Coast

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I am a very active player on the server, I know how to defuse situations and make sure people calm down before any actual trouble occurs. I'm very friendly, I don't get mad easily but if I need to tell someone to stop being toxic or threatining people I can use a loud voice only to show them I'm trying to give them a chance. I have been staff on multiple server, multiple games. I have probably over 400+ hours on the server and would love to try and help out the community. I see there is a lack in Staff on when problems occur and I'm not biased in any situation.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
I hope I atleast get a chance but i'll leave it up to you guys <3

chilly

Reaction score
Don't you have to be 16 for mod? asking for a friend.
Edit:I just checked, sorry it is 15

Aqua

Reaction score
-1 from me

2 reasons

1. You say you have been here for a while but your time is on sprees. like you connected a lot in July, then nothing, then October of this year.

2. https://gyazo.com/1b2f46dedcd112ed5739806fd37dfc3c
How can we expect you to enforce the rules if you can't follow the most simplistic ones.
I do understand that, but even if my time is on the sprees i understand the community and I know how to enforce rules.
2. That ss is from months ago when my name was Leafy, don't know why you fished that much but its good. I've heard other staff members say that word and honestly that was before I was even thinking of staff. Still don't have bans or warnings I'm pretty sure :)

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
It was 3 months ago, and I’m not fishing, when someone applies for mod I look through everything. Play time, chat logs and alt accounts to see if they would be a good fit for our staff.

You say you know how to enforce rules but you can’t seem to follow them .

The one chat I linked is not the only thing, you have on multiple occasions called people retard in the chat, no telling what you say over mic. We don’t want people who clean up their act just because they want staff.

Based on the logs you seem extremely childish and disregard the rules.

You are not what I think a good moderator should be and don’t think you would fit well in our staff team.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
2. That ss is from months ago when my name was Leafy, don't know why you fished that much but its good. I've heard other staff members say that word and honestly that was before I was even thinking of staff. Still don't have bans or warnings I'm pretty sure :)
I won't rehash what Storm said, but that is hardly fishing. Our community has been around for years, and every serious applicant we screen gets the whole rundown as he explained. 3 months ago is no time at all.

I'm fairly certain you haven't heard other staff members use such derogatory language, if you do in the future I highly suggest you submit it with proof over to our user reports section. We pride ourselves on having stand-up staff members, but I could see confusing non-staff with those who are.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?