Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
M/W: after 1pm PST
Tu/Th after 4pm PST
F: after 12pm PST
Sat/Sun after 12pm PST
(Also dependant on work).

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I know I can bring a positive attitude to the community by helping out new, curious and veteran players in any means possible. Whether I can help someone guide their way through a map, answer a question about the server or command, or staying back and keep watch: Id love take part of keeping the server fun, safe and secure. Also, I am currently in a management course at my college which teaches skills revolving around leading others and keeping a business (or server) functioning. I believe some of the skills taught in that course could correspond or be transferred to help out the server

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
The reason why im applying is because I believe that the server needs help when it comes to staff members being present on servers. They do a great job and I want to help them in any way I can. I have tried (and succeeded) to record people with OBS who are mic spamming or using racial slurs before but am unaware of the outcome of them after reporting. I would like to do my part and try my best to prevent these situations in any way.

Last edited:

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1 cute

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately as of right now I have to give a -1 .

After looking over you logs from our servers I notice a level of immaturity in chat. We expect our administration team to be able to keep a cool and collective head when dealing with players in our community. Muting and gaging people when they shouldn’t have been puts a bad image on our community which is why we look for very mature applicants. The reason I look at chatlogs is it gives me a perspective on how people act when no one is around.

This by no means means your application has been denied, i just ask that from this point you try to be more helpful and don’t promote any violations.

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
-1, following in the same response with Storm Ex Storm Ex. These are just our views of candidates and how we see the future of our moderators and administration team. This in no way means, you have been denied just our input. I wish you the best of luck in your Moderator App.

Sincerely,

Boosie Badazz

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Moved out per OP's request

Login or Register

Forgot your password?