retakes #1 and #2

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Everyday, usually after school 5pm-12am CST

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I have a personality within the retake community, I know everyone that plays in the retake server usually and their play style/ personality. I have been an admin/moderator in a FiveM server for sometime and have taken a lot of responsibilities to perform my duties within that community.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
I have been in the server where people constantly trash on other people and other times when people are super racist. I am applying mainly to help out within the retake server and the community that evovles around that. I do play this server a lot with my friends from the KindaBuns crew, made up of around 80 people that constantly have someone in a server playing. I try to be as active as I can in the discord and everyone's stream. You can always find me 4heading in sneak's stream, and having a headache in Kuiq's. Increasingly my respect for everyone has gone up tremendously. I can be a bit negative at some times, but it's just something that is going on in my life at the moment. I really have found a new part of myself since joining sneak's and having such a fun time with everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+One, this guy is on constantly, always telling people to not be toxic. Also did a lot to organize the KindaBuns Discord server. We all enjoy playing with him, and he a real good guy! Hope he gets a position to help us eliminate negative personalities on the servers

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+1 for Framed becoming a mod on the retake servers. I'll admit can be a bit toxic sometimes(old school player, and as they say old habits die hard) but more than not, someone is being racist or extremely toxic towards one/few player/s. Usually during the time Framed is/can be active. I think he would be a good fit for the role, as he mentioned KindaBuns has ~80 people who are on constantly throughout the day. As long has he can actually spot/ spec cheaters and suspicious players to make an informed decision, he gets my vote.

Good luck.

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score

When Im on when you are I see a high level of toxicity and not to mention I've seen you a few time tell people to kill themselves in chat. so it's a no from me.

framed

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
I might see where you are coming from :) I do like to mess around with my friends in chat but I can see how it can be counted as toxic. So full responsiblity of actions taken from my mouth. I do try and give as much motivation as I can, my levels of toxicity towards fellow members of retakes has gone down tremendously.

Last edited:

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I might see where you are coming from :) I do like to mess around with my friends in chat but I can see how it can be counted as toxic. So full responsiblity of actions taken from my mouth. I do try and give as much motivation as I can, my levels of toxicity towards fellow members of retakes has gone down tremendously.

i can respect that, as long as it stays that way my recomendation may change.. gl to you

mbhound

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1 We need someone who knows the retake community and is willing to take initiative to make the server better

(bonus +1 from iowa)

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+1 from me, I've seen you around and haven't had a negative experience thus far.

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1, fun guy to play games with, well known in the retakes servers

meemo

Reaction score
+1 i feel like he would make a great addition to the moderator team and the event team

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?