Moderator Application - Gizy

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Sous chef gizy, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Sous chef gizy

Sous chef gizy Member

In-Game Name:
    Gizy

Position(s) you are applying for:

Estimated hours per week on our servers:
    30-39

Server(s) you primarily play on:
    easy surf and beginner surf

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
    Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
    Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
    all day mostly accept for when im in school then im on from 3am to like 9am

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
    i would be commited to call admins and mods but other than that i have really no life and i play on the servers for awile

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
    Yes

Any additional information that is relevant:
    honestly the reason why i am applying is because ever since cs go went free the toxicity of the server has gone up and their are a lot of newbies and armature people who are just their to be toxic and i figured that if i was their since i have no jobs kids ext. that i could help out on the server to negate some of the toxic people

2. krn

krn Active Member Lifetime VIP

3. chilly

chilly Active Member

Gizy i dont know how to approach this. You and Meme-o have the same sorta deal for m. I've only seen your meme/toxic sides and have never seen any other sides of you. For this to be a +1 imma need to see a bit more maturity

beary likes this.
  4. Sous chef gizy

Sous chef gizy Member

yes i know what you are getting at i am a idiot and very immature on the discord but i have started to mature and not be a retard but it is hard to ask for help and i want to be a part of the community so i act retarted insted

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  5. krn

krn Active Member Lifetime VIP

idk man you spelled retarded wrong

6. Megumin めぐみん

Megumin めぐみん Member

Idk you well enough in the surf server to know how you act but I'll trust chilly on this +1

chilly likes this.
  7. beary

beary Well-Known Member

-1 too immature!!! I thought I was bad till I met u. Super toxic and disrespectful in the servers. Also not correct age to begin with.

8. chilly

chilly Active Member

i agree with everything you said except the last part, Toasty told you on my app too that it was 15+ for moderation and Gizy is 15 years old. For being staff on the server you should know the the requirements for being staff or if you dont know you should check.

9. james-

james- Events Team Events Team Lifetime VIP

[​IMG]
    Although you were wrong about the age thing, Beary, I do agree that he needs to be more mature for a moderator position. Gizy, I have no bad blood with you and we get along on the servers, however, you truly need to get your maturity up. A lot of people are saying this for a reason, you're a good kid but you really just need to rethink how you act on servers and towards others. Good luck in the future.

10. beary

beary Well-Known Member

Ahhh sorry. I’ve always seen/thought it was 16+ my bad. Still stand by the everything else I said though