30-39

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Only retakes, includes all 3. Occasionally sneaK's 1v1 arenas

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
No

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Nearly everyday of the week if I can, I play in CST time zone at night's (11pm-4am) Chicago based.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I usually like to keep to myself, and I don't believe that's necessarily bad at all because in reality it keeps me from being distracted by 3rd parties, also, I think an important quality to mention along with keeping to myself is that I'm a very observant person which helps me not miss details on specific situations which could further effect the situation in itself. Since I play at night, I've noticed over time that it's definitely a more 'chill' environment as most people wouldn't be playing seriously, and more or less be having fun before they call it a night, but occasionally there are a few toxicities that most don't appreciate.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
I'm applying because I spend time on this communities servers, and I have for years, I first started playing on sneaK's 1v1 arenas before I migrated to the retakes where I currently play the most. I want to have the opportunity to become something greater on the in-game servers for the people who play retakes, mainly because I don't necessarily see admins or moderators on those servers at the specific times I play. Also, I don't spend time playing face-it or any matchmaking games because I prioritize those to play with people I know personally, so normally I just play retakes or 1v1's. I have never been a moderator or an administrator for any other CSGO community servers, however, I know how to moderate because I've had prior experience on Minecraft as a moderator and administrator on two separate player vs player servers, but that was around 4-5 years ago as I haven't spent much time on that game, during that time I would also always have a recording software open to prove the 3rd party wrong in any situation (cheating, etc.). I would also like to give reason to why I don't spend time on the discord or forums is because I honestly just signed up for the forum page, and I haven't joined the discord either which is perfect sense to not sign me up as staff, but I don't believe that matters as much currently because I spend my time on the actual servers where people have a higher chance of recognizing you as the more you play. If there is a way to check my total playtime that hasn't been refreshed over the years, I would do so to prove my worth, those would take place on the 1v1's and retakes.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I'm not a mod or admin so please don't take this as me speaking officially or on behalf of any of the staff (especially sneaker himself)...

but from my point of view as someone who's been here for a decent while, sneak doesn't want ban bots as mods. He wants community members who understand and know the community and who want to maintain the overall health of the servers. Along with the playtime rule for mod app (30 hours), the activity field is not a hard fast set rule; they're there to encourage you to learn about and engage with the community.

I wish you the best of luck!

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Well written, thank you for the application!

You can check your total time played in-game by using !timeplayed

nick 2

Reaction score
I'm not a mod or admin so please don't take this as me speaking officially or on behalf of any of the staff (especially sneaker himself)...

but from my point of view as someone who's been here for a decent while, sneak doesn't want ban bots as mods. He wants community members who understand and know the community and who want to maintain the overall health of the servers. Along with the playtime rule for mod app (30 hours), the activity field is not a hard fast set rule; they're there to encourage you to learn about and engage with the community.

I wish you the best of luck!
Nish,
Thank you for your wishes, I completely understand what you are going after here, I should be more indulged in the broad community as I am currently only well known in the retake community and not on the forum or discord. Also, I should've taken more time to further research on the expanded community that I haven't reached out to yet before I posted an application, furthermore, I want to quote you on "ban bots" as I was just speaking out of subjective experience and prior experience to what I know. Again, thank you for your wishes and good day!

nick 2

Reaction score
Well written, thank you for the application!

You can check your total time played in-game by using !timeplayed
Mr. SneaK,
Thank you for the open application opportunity that I've come across, I hope I didn't say anything in the application that gives immediate concern. If I would've been more connected in the community I would've probably known about the !timeplayed command and possibly others, good day!

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I don't go into retakes and 1v1 too often so there's a lot of people from that side of the community I don't know unfortunately, however I am fairly active in discord so I do hope to see you around in there :)

Your application has some effort put into it which is nice to see and I'll be sure to come back in the future and give an updated response after I've hopefully seen you around.

1 more thing, there's this really nice forum post that sneaker man made that lists most if not all the commands in the server, so feel free to look over that ;) Click here to be teleported to said forum post

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?