Moderator Application - tropicalmadness99

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tropical, May 26, 2019.

1. Tropical

Tropical New Member

In-Game Name:
    tropicalmadness99

Position(s) you are applying for:

Estimated hours per week on our servers:
    20-29

Server(s) you primarily play on:
    I only really play on Sneak's Server

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
    Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
    Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
    At least once a day every day 4-6 hours, sometimes longer. Around Noon-3am some days. Central time.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
    I'm friendly and could possibly judge when and when not to mute someone/ contact admin for further assistance. I understand the server rules regarding discrimination/racism/toxicity. I would not abuse any power given and be active on the server a good portion of the day every day. I do online school and don't have a job so availability wouldn't be an issue. Cs-go is the only game I really play.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
    Yes

Any additional information that is relevant:
    I've been Mod/Admin on numerous other games like unturned, css, and minecraft and never had my position taken for abusive reasons. I'm applying because I genuinely enjoy this server and I feel like I could be a positive influence on the toxicity level/ vibe of the server. If my application is at all considered email me at my personal email @ [email protected] for better communication. Thank you for your consideration :)

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Your account is quite new, can you link any previous account(s) you have had?

3. Tropical

Tropical New Member