Beginner/Easy Surf, 1v1s

Are you active in the community outside of our game servers (Forums, Discord)?:
Yes

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Monday-Friday 9am CST - 11pm hopping in & out. Sundays 8pm CST - 5am

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I've held positions of authority before. From Minecraft servers, to management in real life, to owning my own private CSGO server (used for team practice & 10-mans). I know that I am not above the rules just because I have a fancy title, I am still one of the members of the server that can receive punishment just like anyone else. Friend or foe, everyone is treated equally through my point of view. On top of this, I also always maintain a level head and like to see conflicts through a neutral point of view, getting both sides of the story before any actions/punishment is made.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional information that is relevant:
Saturdays are the only day that I cannot be present on the server as I teach and perform for a Winterguard (take marching band, remove the band and just have the flags and rifles on the field). That's my job currently, which only takes place on Saturdays. It gives me free will to hop in and out of servers' throughout the entire week, at any time of the day and/or night. I'm always looking to interact with the community, and you'll find me in the discord a lot while I'm surfing. A big reason I'm applying for this position is because there's a lot of servers, which means admins and moderators can't be present 24/7. In the slim case that this has happened, there has been toxic individuals breaking the racial slur rules via voice-chat which I have seen kill the servers positive mood. I'm normally consistently joining one of the various servers mentioned above since my availability is so wide, that the chance to stop these occurrences are high.

mbhound

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
What can you provide to the operations team?

Kabilla

Reaction score
What can you provide to the operations team?
I have knowledge in SourceCode, working with source plugins, coding in Java, and dabbling in C++. I've been intermittently going to school for computer software engineering (on a hiatus right now) and enjoy reading and tweaking applications to my liking.

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online