Multi1v1 Development Feed

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
[0.6.4] - Various texture fixes, including one of the logos. I'll be moving my focus more towards other projects from now on, this will be the final live version for quite some time.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Neato!! I'd like to update the map on the arenas servers, however since the bsp name has remained the same, that would require players to manually delete their local copy and re-download. Any chance you could re-compile to a new bsp name such as am_lockers_final?

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Neato!! I'd like to update the map on the arenas servers, however since the bsp name has remained the same, that would require players to manually delete their local copy and re-download. Any chance you could re-compile to a new bsp name such as am_lockers_final?

Absolutely, I'll upload it here.

Any future updates I bring to the live version will have an additional .bsp uploaded from now on if that's the case. I'm not going to change the .bsp name on official releases via the Steam Workshop or GameBanana but for the sake of the server I'll upload renmaed/recompiled .bsp files here from now on next to live updates.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Fair enough, I figured I'd ask so it could be fastdl friendly. Normally you can just change the bsp name and be good to go, but packed cubemaps (which you have) do not adapt to bsp name changes, same with any soundscape scripts and a few other things.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Fair enough, I figured I'd ask so it could be fastdl friendly. Normally you can just change the bsp name and be good to go, but packed cubemaps (which you have) do not adapt to bsp name changes, same with any soundscape scripts and a few other things.

Ultimately I think it would be realistic to say that the next time I update the map for live version there will have to be be significant changes that are worth the time to update for. I do not intend to release too many more live versions after this, I'm mostly moving onto new projects and working on a BIG update that isn't just tweaks/fixes.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
[0.9 / 0.9.1 / 0.9.2]

88c2227110ab6086155457d9656f231d.png

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Special Thanks:

• sneaK for featuring my maps and this awesome community.
  • mbhound for basically teaching me the ropes of mapping for Multi1v1.
  • Dorbol for vandalizing the building next door and giving me advice throughout.

Last edited:

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Ok, I'm asking :D

Too many entities, the map worked fine on compile but if it went over 22 players it would crash, had to optimize a few things but we're looking good now. Just tested it and it can go over 40 players now without any issues. I'll be updating it tonight, should be ready to go for the server by tomorrow morning for sure. I'm going to be cooking up some other stuff soon.

Happy Anniversary! ??

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register