Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

Page live!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

I've made significant improvements to the lighting that will be ported the the native version very soon! Merry Christmas to the community!

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
I'm rendering the native version /w improved lighting right now, should be live on the Steam page soon an I've also fixed a small clipping issue that was present on both versions. Updates will be rolling out today and then I'll be working on polishing my GameBanana pages.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Both versions are now live on Steam.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Presenting Lab [Multi1v1]:

20201214111839_1.jpg

20201214111917_1.jpg

20201214111948_1.jpg

Set deep within the very same research facility first explored in Lockers. The abandoned laboratory of the former sneaK Science Team is now being ravaged by agents in search of any info on how to enter the mysterious vault.

A sprawling arena with tons of opportunities to get the jump on your opponent.

Compatible /w splewis' Multi1v1 plugin; 16 Arenas.

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
May 1st, the day I started this thread, the day I started actually beginning to publish my ideas for maps, has come & gone. I didn't do anything special on that day specifically, but I did start working more on maps again after I realized it. There are still lots of ideas from that time I want to execute. I've been working a lot & haven't had as much time to map, but I decided to finish this up just for fun & not really think about it so much.

Set deep within the New Mexico desert in the United States of America. The security team at sneaK's Secuirty Facility has managed to create paintballs that can kill, so it only seemed reasonable to create an arena to trick the enlisted into trying them out! Even Black Mesa is jelous of this tech.

A wide open arena with plenty of cover, there is nowhere to hide. Be careful not to shoot a decoy, or you might just give away your position for free! Best played on sneaK's Community with the paintball point shop item!

20220714204709_1.jpg

I simplified the layout a bit to make it less confusing & I got rid of the ladders. The original file I had from that screenshot two years ago, is long lost to time. I actually took the original sniper nest from another map file I was working on in early 2020, but I lost that file too, so that early development picture of am_paint brings back a lot of memories from that time. I have thought about this map a lot. I'm glad I posted it here & I will post here more from now on now that I'm back to making more maps.

20220714215138_1.jpg

I have hidden am_backrooms from my workshop page for now while I work on a full rework with 16 original arenas, which was the idea that I had for it originally. I have been really inspired by Kane Pixels' YouTube series to go back to it & make changes. I feel like the am_pillars arena just doesn't work & neither does the original arena I made for it. It needs to have some more time in the oven.

20220714214726_1.jpg

I have greater plans for all of the sneaK's Community themed maps too, more polish & things I have already mentioned before. I will probably end up updating this one too, sorry for taking all your maps folder space, haha. I feel like every map I have uploaded it incomplete though, because no map is ever really complete in my eyes if you have people to work on it. Dust 2 came out in March 2001 & it is still being updated today, even in drastic ways like the change to middle. It is even weirder to think that Dust 2 is the sequel to Dust, which dates back even further, from the 90s, from screenshots in the cancelled Team Fortress 2: Brotherhood of Arms. I like the idea of making sequels to my maps too, like a Lockers 2 or something, with a identical theme but a different layout, but that would kind of mess up the sneaK Multi1v1 universe in a way. Then again, why not make it a multiverse? See what I did there? Okay never mind, I'll shut up now. Take care & enjoy. These are by far the greatest Multi1v1 servers!

Attachments

• 20220714204709_1.jpg
    20220714204709_1.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 2

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Small update to Paint:
[Ver. 1.0.1:]
  • Added further detail outside map.
  • Adjusted lighting & sounds.
  • Added a box on the ramp.
  • Changed skybox.

A bigger update to Lab:
[Ver. 1.1:]
  • Fixed a pixelsurf.
  • Changed colors on some props to blue.
  • Added a bench below logo & moved logo.
  • Added trim to the pillar lights for more detail.
  • Removed a box near stairs & moved the soda machine.
Removed a ton of clipping to allow for more free movement & more ways to use glass.

20220715093630_1.jpg

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using