Accepted/Completed new contact details suggestion

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
enter your Steam name here to link to your Steam stats on http://exophase.com
if you can change the description i'd change "steam name" to "steam id" as it didn't work until i used my id for linking accs
same sort of thing with twitter, you don't need the url just everything after the @ symbol (putting in your url as is won't work period)

and btw minecraft/league buttons don't show for whatever reason but im pretty sure its because i had like 90 on already so don't sweat that too much

exophase is straight fire i thought i was the only one who used that site :emoji_100:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Oops, I just didn't have minecraft or league buttons enabled, went ahead and did that. Updated Twitter to say Username instead of URL, it was URL before, I forgot to change the description.

Does inputting your steam ID actually work, or does it need to be custom URL?

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
Oops, I just didn't have minecraft or league buttons enabled, went ahead and did that. Updated Twitter to say Username instead of URL, it was URL before, I forgot to change the description.

Does inputting your steam ID actually work, or does it need to be custom URL?
custom url, putting "peanutbutterjellypie" in doesn't show anything for me. not sure why but w/e

edit: facebook/snapchat/instagram/skype broked? not going to use them just curious

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
custom url, putting "peanutbutterjellypie" in doesn't show anything for me. not sure why but w/e

edit: facebook/snapchat/instagram/skype broked? not going to use them just curious

FB/Snapchat/instagram/skype/etc will not be a displayable button. fixed da rest

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register