Nish's first giveaway: Huntsman Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!!!

RESULTS VIDEO!! CONGRATS TO SkookS SkookS for getting the big W! I'll be in contact ASAP to deliver the prize :)

Good evening and hello everyone! So I'm hosting a big big giveaway if the title wasn't a clear enough reveal :p Object in question being given away? A Huntsman Sapphire knife! Yes, this is real. Yes, I'm crazy. Yes, everyone has an equal opportunity to win. So what exactly is the prize? As stated above, it's a Huntsman Doppler Sapphire in minimal wear condition, 0.075 float. What does it look like in game? Well just check out this small album I put together. How much is it worth? Roughly 300 CS:GO keys, or $750 steam dollars. How long will this go on? Entries will be accepted for 4 1/2 days until the drawing on Saturday, March 16th.

How do you enter? It's simple! All you need to do is have an account on this forum with a valid steam profile linked, then comment a number 1-1000. I'll go through each comment and add everyone's name and number to a shared Google Doc that I'll update every day until the drawing. This doc will also be the easiest way to check if a number you want to guess is already taken or not.

The rules!
1. Duplicate numbers will not be counted. Be sure you check the doc and/or the comments to make sure your guess has not already been picked by someone else.
2. To prevent anyone from gaming the system and entering multiple times, I am requiring that a steam profile be linked with your forum account. I'll be checking every single steam account that is linked to make sure that they're a real account and not new or secondary accounts. This means that the steam profile needs to not be private either! If a steam profile is private then I cannot validate the legitimacy of the account and your entry will not be counted. If I find a duplicate entry from someone, all of their entries will be removed and disqualified. It's all in the sake of fairness :)
3. This giveaway is open from right now until Saturday, March 16th at 12 noon CST. At that time I will not accept any further submissions, and I'll get right on choosing the winner!

To select a winner in the most fair way possible I will be recording myself rolling a number on https://www.random.org/, then going to the google doc and seeing who guessed the closest number. The doc will be sorted by the guessing number you submit in ascending order to help make reading it easier. If two people guessed the same distance away from the number, I will roll another number and whoever is closer the second time will be the winner. The recording will be in one take and have no cuts or edits done to it, and will be posted on youtube as quickly as I can do it. If you have any questions feel free to ask me on here :)

Last edited:

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score

mbhound

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team