Reaction score
In-Game Name:
Omar

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:1:502724754

Listed reason for ban:
Spam ??

Which server you were banned from:
sneaK's Easy Surf !ws|!knife|!gloves|Tier 1-2|Fa.

Why you should be unbanned:
I dont actually need to get ungagged but I was gagged for 24 hours. The admin said that I HAVE TO APPEAL if I want to find out the reason why I was gagged for spam / see the chat logs. So I am just curious and would like to know what I did wrong. I def am not one to copy paste spam shit in chat, so the reason seems odd.

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

Last edited:

Mylifetogive

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
You were having a hot debate with someone else in the server, when I asked you to stop talking about that subject you moved to text chat, when I asked you to refrain from talking about it at all in the server (because it was getting everyone stirred up) you didn't answer. Hence the gag.

"The admin said that I HAVE TO APPEAL if I want to find out the reason why I was gagged for spam / see the chat logs"

You approached me in the surf server asking about an action I had taken previously against you. Any of the servers or anywhere on the discord is not the place to have a conversation about an admins actions. You can post an appeal or you can report the admin if you think they have acted inappropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Today's birthdays