Denied Omar - STEAM_1:1:502724754

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Omar, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Omar

Omar New Member

In-Game Name:
    Omar

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:502724754

Listed reason for ban:
    Spam ??

Which server you were banned from:
    sneaK's Easy Surf !ws|!knife|!gloves|Tier 1-2|Fa.

Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont actually need to get ungagged but I was gagged for 24 hours. The admin said that I HAVE TO APPEAL if I want to find out the reason why I was gagged for spam / see the chat logs. So I am just curious and would like to know what I did wrong. I def am not one to copy paste spam shit in chat, so the reason seems odd.

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. Mylifetogive

Mylifetogive Admin Admin Server Moderator Lifetime VIP

You were having a hot debate with someone else in the server, when I asked you to stop talking about that subject you moved to text chat, when I asked you to refrain from talking about it at all in the server (because it was getting everyone stirred up) you didn't answer. Hence the gag.

"The admin said that I HAVE TO APPEAL if I want to find out the reason why I was gagged for spam / see the chat logs"

You approached me in the surf server asking about an action I had taken previously against you. Any of the servers or anywhere on the discord is not the place to have a conversation about an admins actions. You can post an appeal or you can report the admin if you think they have acted inappropriately.

sneaK likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.