Denied Orb - STEAM_0:1:72638680

Discussion in 'Completed' started by orb, Jun 14, 2019 at 2:55 PM.

1. orb

orb New Member

In-Game Name:
    Orb

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72638680

Listed reason for ban:
    hacking

Which server you were banned from:
    3v3 server i dont remember with one exactly

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for hacking on a 3v3 server using Skush, i was only on for around 2 minutes before being banned. I really want to join your surf servers but since i messed up and hacked once on your 3v3 server, i cant use any of your servers again. I really just want to surf on your surf servers and if you see me join any 3v3, 5v5, or 1v1 servers ever again, you can just ban me on the spot. Hacking on your server was a one time thing and i really just want to surf with my friends. Im really sorry about hacking and i promise you wont see it happen ever again on your servers.

The account i was banned on was the account called : fuSion (also called sTatic)
    My main account has had a bunch of stupid names but its going to be Orb for a while.

I almost never hack on CSGO any more because of how long it takes to do and changing accounts all the time started to get annoying.

Im not too sure how long its been since ive gotten banned but all my friends right now are playing on your surf servers and it really sucks to miss out due to my stupid mistake.

Im not sure if you need the SteamID for fuSion but i couldnt find it myself

Any other relevant information:

Confirmation:
    I confirm I have read the appeal template, and all of the above information is truthfully accurate.

2. sneaK

sneaK Owner Admin Server Moderator Ops Team Owner

Your original ban was less than a month ago, as stated in the ban appeal form there needs to be a minimum of 6 months until you can appeal Anti-Cheat bans.