Accepted peanutbutterjellypie admin application!!

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
peanutbutterjellypie​
  • How old are you?
16​
  • Link to your Steam Profile
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
Around 15-35 hours every week​
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
Easy surf (1-2)​
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
15-35 hours a week​
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
The ability to judge situations fairly and to judge everyone in the same manner in accordance to the rules on the server. An administrator should be responsible for keeping the player base happy, free of spam, and keeping the server in guide with the rules when they are online.​
  • Why do you want to become an administrator?
I have noticed in the past weeks more and more spam and racism occurring in Easy Surf, sometimes so much that I run out of votemutes (and that's if they go through at all, most of the time they fail and it's back to alluding to or saying racist words. When these things happen using the calladmin command is second nature, but normally there isn't an admin online to respond to the call.​
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I have been on the server for months now and are very familiar with all the rules. I haven't broken any rules and have helped administrators out in the past when the server goes absolutely crazy. I try to be very casual and open on the server to encourage conversation, but not at the expense of the server rules.​
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
Regardless if my application is accepted, I do feel that we need a few more administrators to patrol the easy surf server. With over ~29 people on it at most times (with a good portion being new members) it seriously needs to be monitored heavily. I tried to shadowplay instances of rule breaking but I gave up when I had half the server on shadowplay. Without an admin on, the new players feel free to drop derogatory terms and break the rules at their leisure.​

Last edited:

Toasty

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+mildly adequate

snow

Reaction score
Txf09ql.gif
+i guess