Denied Pikaboo's Application

Pikaboo ❤

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Pikaboo ❤
  • How old are you? 18
  • Link to your Steam Profile
  • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289459350
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 25-35
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? sneaK's Easy Surf
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 30-35
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe that a role as an administrator is to actively participate in a healthy, clean environment and should commit themselves 110% to keep it as such. The responsibilities of the administrator position is to use their given powers to keep all sneaK servers a positive and clean vibe that all players enjoy the best experience possible.
Why do you want to become an administrator?
I submit this application to not just to become an administrator, but to be positive role model in cancerous times now and in the future when more players join sneaK servers during the summer. I feel sad when I have to interrupt an admin with call admin or dming them to join the server when they are busy playing another game with their friends.
Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I am a friendly, well known, and active on the server (not necessary on the forums or discord, I love to surf, but will adapt if the position is given). I know the rules and know when to and when not to enforce them (mic spam, racism, harassment, rapping, real time music playing - unless voted for, etc . . .)
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I'm a fun, loving guy that wants to be involved in making this community the best it can possibly be!

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
Definitely an active and positive member of the community, likable personality. Gonna keep my eye a little closer on you for the time being to see if you'd make a good staff member. Undecided as of now.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Inactive since May, if you wish to become active and reapply, feel free!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?