Plexzindu

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Information
  • What is your in-game name?
    • Plexzindu
  • How old are you?
  • Link to your Steam Profile
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
    • 20-30
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
    • Surf and Occasionally Bhop
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
    • 20 - 30
Questions
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
    • Mediation of issues in the community, as well as creating a positive atmosphere, either through passive means (issuing warnings and other disciplinary actions), and active means (creating an friendly environment through conversation and events with the community)
  • Why do you want to become an administrator?
    • There are many times that people come into the server to provoke, and quite often there is only one or two administrators online, usually preoccupied with other activities.
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position?
    • I have had previous experience moderating servers, specifically with the now defunct LG community, for which there is a decent amount of overlap in the communities that used to come there
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
    • At the time of this application, I occasionally run other source based servers, specifically L4D2.As such I might be able to contribute to some of the development of the server.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?