No Change/Rejected Point system/rank not updating

Send Mom Pics

Reaction score
Ive been playing on one of the surf servers and have completed 2 new maps, and set 2 more PB runs but received no points any of them. I've tried refreshing my rank but it just says its recalculating for the entirety of the map.

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Sometimes it takes a while for the points to update. You will get your points. Do not worry. Ive had this issue happen multiple times. Then, i'll get a dump truck load of points. :-D

Send Mom Pics

Reaction score
Sometimes it takes a while for the points to update. You will get your points. Do not worry. Ive had this issue happen multiple times. Then, i'll get a dump truck load of points. :-D
Thanks for the reassurance man!

solareclipz

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Send Mom Pics Send Mom Pics what is your in game name?

I know yesterday I had a bunch of points take a few map rotations for me to get. (about an hour).

Also i went and searched this topic on the forums and this was an answer from sneak:
Which server? It's in the points rotation. When in doubt, refresh your profile, it is also possible you lost points somewhere else so you will not gain points from your points getting updated.

I know you refreshed your profile. I also know if you do it right away, it doesn't always update. Ive had to wait a few minutes to refresh. (i get dropped like 15 ranks when I beat a map sometimes).

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
It's definitely infrequent to have any significant points related issues, sometimes there is a backlog of rank/points calculations but as solareclipz solareclipz mentioned above it's generally solved by either a profile refresh or just a bit of patience.

Let us know if you continue to see any issues!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?