post your favorite copypasta

mobs2r

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT FILL UP A "SUPER BIG GULP" CUP WITH 5 HOUR ENERGY AND CHUG THE WHOLE THING. MY HEART HAS EITHER STOPPED COMPLETELY OR IS BEATING SO FAST THAT I CANT FEEL MY OWN PULSE.

CONS: I HAVENT SLEPT IN 72 HOURS. I CANT FEEL MY FACE. I PEED THIS MORNING AND IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS 99% BLOOD.

PROS: I'VE DEEP CLEANED MY ENTIRE APARTMENT. I CAN READ MINDS.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
When Kai'Sa was released, Riot got a lot of hate for how sexualized she was. People were mostly refering to her puffy lips, her peachy rear and her V-neck, all paired with that skin tight suit.

My problem is none of this, it's her shoulder thrusters. Those big, chunky, gaping thrusters, with void energy dripping out of them. When I get to support a Kai'Sa, I often ask her to do her /joke. When the little toad hops up to her and gets sucked into her thruster, I just can't help it. My mind fantasizes about being that frog, about being sucked into the thing I crave the most. Usually I afk for the first few minutes after that to finish up. Then I come to lane just to see her shoot all sorts of projectiles out of her thrusters. When she leans back to shoot her missile and the thrusters push it out as if they were giving birth to a void-made miracle, I almost faint half of the time. I see her cast the small missile barrage and I can literally feel every single missile below my belt.

This is why I ban Kai'Sa, I literally cannot play the game with her on the screen. It's shocking that when she was released, not a single soul highlighted what seems to be her sexiest part.

mbhound

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
No disrespect to you guys, I'm a firm believer that you beating us is a huge fluke and robs us of truly accomplishing what we’re capable of. I've spent the last few days in pure disbelief and it just doesn't make sense to me. It's just not fair. We need a rematch. If we lose again I will face the truth that you deserved the win but I’m 100% sure it was a fluke and does a big disservice to us and the community.

spawn

Reaction score
Me (16M) and my wife (29F) recently had a kid - we had always planned on naming him Gregory Erickson, but through some miracle, he came out looking a little bit African American (she’s asian and I’m white btw). As a surprise, I decided to name him Dababi - after the best rapper in the game right now - while we were signing the birth certificate. She was still a bit loopy, so she didn’t notice until about 24 hours later, when she was lucid again. For some reason she is pissed and demanding that I go change it. Am I in the wrong here? I just wanted to give credit to one of the greatest (and most attractive) artists of our generation.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?