No Change/Rejected Randomly IP banned from multiple communities?

QuazyQuA

Reaction score
For the last 3 days I've been IP banned from not only sneak's servers, but also the [][] servers. Without the use of a VPN, when I go to search for the server nothing pops up. When I attempt to type the IP in console it gives me this error: "Connection failed after 30 retries.". If I turn on a VPN I can connect no problem. There is no listed bans on my account, so I'm just kind of lost on how this could've happened. Anyway this can be reverted?

If it helps
Steam name: Qua-
SteamID: 76561197960287930

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Bans that include IP's do not block you from reaching the server, they only block you from getting into the server. It sounds like your ISP is not able to route you to our servers for some reason.

I do not know what the [][] servers are.

The Steam ID you posted is Gabe Newell's steam ID - please provide your steam ID or a link to your profile and I will be able to provide a bit more insight, although it does not sound like a ban from us.

QuazyQuA

Reaction score
Bans that include IP's do not block you from reaching the server, they only block you from getting into the server. It sounds like your ISP is not able to route you to our servers for some reason.

I do not know what the [][] servers are.

The Steam ID you posted is Gabe Newell's steam ID - please provide your steam ID or a link to your profile and I will be able to provide a bit more insight, although it does not sound like a ban from us.
Haha sorry about that, here's a link to my profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/AllOfTheNamesAreTaken/. I'll look into if something changed with the ISP, thanks for the response.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
We have no record of any bans on that account, so I would assume it is an ISP routing issue.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?