Accepted/Completed Replay bot

mask

Reaction score
I mean i dont see a problem making it a Vip command. Unless you think vip's would abuse a command to reset the bot
ok maybe not every vip but like handpicked vip by the staff, because dont trust every vip

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I mean i dont see a problem making it a Vip command. Unless you think vip's would abuse a command to reset the bot
If I kept a tally of VIP abuse this past year alone it would be well into the double digits.

This is not a command that will be used by anyone outside of staff. This is not a command that is meant to be used often, or even meant for properly fixing anything, it's only a simple bandaid. I'm totally okay with it not being used at all, which is why it took so long to add in the first place.

Neksal

Reaction score
If I kept a tally of VIP abuse this past year alone it would be well into the double digits.

This is not a command that will be used by anyone outside of staff. This is not a command that is meant to be used often, or even meant for properly fixing anything, it's only a simple bandaid. I'm totally okay with it not being used at all, which is why it took so long to add in the first place.
I totally agree with this, I've seen VIP's voice mute numerous amount of people from time to time just for a bare minimum of a reason. Often it is for a good reason, while others it may be just because the person getting voice muted have different opinions from the VIP that they dont respect.

While Admins may not be on 100% of the time, I dont agree with the fact that the bot fix should be held within the grasp of VIP's. Even if there are VIP's in the servers that are active and well-trusted by the community, everyone has the ability to break a rule to their own discretion.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?