Request Report times here

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
zeonine b1 is wirdf glithc ???? !!!!? ?????
Care to share how it happens? I'm not able to replicate, and considering you've abused it several times, I'm willing to bet you know.

losii

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
its not, should at least try doing it before just reporting it imo. The WRCP for s1 and s2 are deff superboosted though.
I did try doing it before reporting it and never got close, maybe i just suck

mask

Reaction score
Care to share how it happens? I'm not able to replicate, and considering you've abused it several times, I'm willing to bet you know.
If u use startpos on bonus then after go on s4 u don't get boost then just fall

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
b2 on scorch_go superboosted
Are they all superboosted or something? Top 25 times are all within .4 seconds of each other with an even distribution. Not able to check replays at the moment.
Pretty sure I just lagged happyhug b4, oops x)

Why do you think this is lagged?
Accidentally super boosted surf_exurbia_V2 B1

mb
Removed
Didnt know where to post but Surf_colum_2 the bonus bot isnt rec its so cant see rec path
Replaced the current bot (20.77) with a more accurate one (19.66), not sure why it isn't up to date.
Remove top 2 times rebel_scaz, been forever and many brought ups to delete but people still go out their way to bug me about it lol, thx
Removed
surf_quickie b1
Removed
surf_psychedelia b1 crouchboosted
Removed

Last edited:

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Why do you think this is lagged?
shortly after leaving the ramp while hard to notice It's a bit stuttery, which is where the lag happens, I completely froze because my internet is not the most stable here :) (didn't think the lag would actually minus the record lol)

Also this bonus is just a ramp and a wall, It's so incredibly optimized with how high I went over the wall there is no way I could've gotten such a massive minus compared to rank 2

Even if that lag wasn't the reason for the record I genuinely don't think my r1 on that bonus is legit, It's just too much of a gap compared to r2 for what the bonus is.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
shortly after leaving the ramp while hard to notice It's a bit stuttery, which is where the lag happens, I completely froze because my internet is not the most stable here :) (didn't think the lag would actually minus the record lol)

Also this bonus is just a ramp and a wall, It's so incredibly optimized with how high I went over the wall there is no way I could've gotten such a massive minus compared to rank 2

Even if that lag wasn't the reason for the record I genuinely don't think my r1 on that bonus is legit, It's just too much of a gap compared to r2 for what the bonus is.
Ahh i gotcha, I thought that stutter was replays just being replays. Fair enough, I've removed the time.

Kuiq

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
surf_torque_ bonus 2 needs rezoned and top 3 times cleared, there's definitely other cheated times in the top but I know joshuas rank 4 is legit, so anything slower can stay.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using